!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nainggolan worth reinforce the Belgian national team for the World Cup Brazil

Nainggolan worth reinforce the Belgian national team for the World Cup Brazil


League footballer Italian descent Batak land, Radja Nainggolan, judging that he was worthy strengthen the national team squad (team) Belgium for the World Cup Brazil in June and July 2014.

So far Nainggolan, AS Roma midfielder, only played five times for the Belgium national team since his debut in 2009.

However, the 25-year-old footballer confidence rose for the national team ahead of the World Cup Belgium Brazil.

"I've been playing for all levels of the national team a young age, but I have not received any calls," he said, as reported by the Italian Football page.

He replied, "I used to think because I was playing for Cagliari is not a top club. However, when I was in uniform Rome, nothing has changed for me."

"Honestly, I really think I deserve to take part to the World Cup. I do not hold a grudge against Wilmots," he said, regarding the Belgian national team coach Marc Wilmots.

Moreover, he argued, "I only regret I have not been able to demonstrate the feasibility."

"Belgium has a strong midfielder, and not all of us can go to the World Cup," said Nainggolan....

No comments:

Post a Comment