The ride was not finished (346)
(Part three hundred and forty-six), Depok, West Java, Indonnesia, August 14, 2015, 20:07 pm).
Pay particular attention to the life hereafter, but do not forget the world
Allah in the Al-Qasas verse 77 tells of man, that man is obliged to give priority to the real purpose of life in the hereafter (paradise) is immortal, but people should not forget the life (enjoyment) that is granted by God in the world (temporarily).
From God's side was no more value than the wing of a mosquito and is more despicable than a young goat carcass defects (Hadith / Sunna / al-wisdom)
But in terms of really rich man's world, there are fruits, vegetables, rice, wheat and a variety of flora and fauna including edible kosher animals, such as fish, goats, chickens, cows, and can be milked, in addition to the natural wealth (in in soil), such as crude oil, natural gas, geothermal, coal, gold, diamonds, silver, as well as water (rain), both in the ground (springs, lakes, rivers, and sea water (can be distilled into fresh water , so fertilize plants and gardens (forest), as well as the needs of water for living organisms (humans and animals).
God establishes sustenance, mate and death (death / die) in the book:
Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said: "Allaah has set all the destiny of all creatures from fifty thousand years before God created the heavens and the earth". (HR. Muslim no. 2653).
"Nothing a calamity befalls on the earth and (nor) in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book (Lawh Mahfuz) before We bring it. Verily it is easy for Allah ". (QS. Al-Hadid: 22).
But God told man that God will not change the fate of a people (a person) if he himself does not want to change (not tried) (Qur'an).
So if someone wants to achieve (getting salary (or profit), then he must go through the effort (effort) either with a trade, learning to be a pilot if he wanted to be a pilot, became a doctor, architect, mathematician, researcher (researcher), in order to find drugs or tool methods of healing disease, or to be able to make a car or plane (to be used for long trips such as going Hajj / Umrah to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and thousands of other professions.
The whole problem the world is ultimately intended for human survivors to live in the hereafter, because the business world, in the end only to worship God.
Of the wealth we derive no obligation to pay zakat, help the poor and destitute orphans, build facilities mosques, schools and other facilities in addition to the cost of going
Hajj / Umrah.
Islam forbids his people begging (begging), unless forced to (threatened with starvation).
Even Prophet Muhammad has taught a friend to look for firewood in the forest and sold in the market so that the family can eat. It's meaning in modern times, is we have to work and try yourself praying, God kaena provision already paving on earth, good looking fish in the sea, farming (farming) to workers at the plant, an employee at the company, as well as trade.
Prophet Muhammad said, nine out of 10 sustenance of God was in the trade sector (including farming / fished), and one course into the company's employees (civil servants). So if we want to be rich (wealth) then the trade is a profession where, as exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad when trade is capitalized by his wife Khadijah (rich widow).
Allah the Exalted says in Surah Al-Qasas paragraph 77
وابتغ فيما آتاك الله الدار الآخرة ولا تنس نصيبك من الدنيا وأحسن كما أحسن الله إليك ولا تبغ الفساد في الأرض إن الله لا يحب المفسدين
"And look at what God has given to you (happiness) in the Hereafter, and do not forget bahagianmu of (enjoyment) world and do good (to others) as Allah has done good, unto you, and do not mischief on the (face ) earth. Allah loves not those who do mischief. "
On this verse Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala explains the four kinds of advice and guidance aimed at Qarun by his people, but so advice and guidance should be practiced also by us as followers of the Prophet because the Koran is the perfect guide for mankind, he saw Whoever practice advice and guidance that will gain prosperity in the world and in the hereafter.
Signs of useful knowledge
Al-Ustadz Yazid bin Abdul Qadir Jawas
Useful knowledge can be known by looking at the owner of the art. Among the signs are:
1. People do not care that are beneficial knowledge of the situation and position himself as well as their hearts to hate praise of men, does not consider himself pure, and not overbearing to others with the knowledge they have.
Imam al-Hasan al-Basri (died th. 110 H) rahimahullaah said, "People are just people who ascetic faqih of the world, so expect the afterlife, know his religion, and diligent in worship." In another narration he said: "He do not envy the people who are on it, not arrogant against people who are under it, and not take a reward from Allah Ta'ala science has taught him. "
2. Owner useful science, if his knowledge increases, so does tawadhu attitude ', fear, humiliation, and submission before Allah Ta'ala.
3. Science is useful to invite the owner ran out of the world. The biggest is the status, fame, and praise. Stay away from it and meant it in her away, then it is a sign of useful knowledge.
4. The owner of this science is not to claim to have knowledge and are not proud of him to anyone. He does not attribute ignorance to anyone, except someone who clearly violated the Ahlus Sunnah and the Sunnah. He was mad at him because Allah Ta'ala alone, not for personal, nor is it intended to elevate the position himself above anyone. 
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (d th. 728 H) rahimahullaah share knowledge this beneficial -which is the pillar and foundation of hikmah- into three parts. He rahimahullaah said, "Science is commendable, as demonstrated by the Book and the Sunnah is the science which is inherited from the Prophets, as spoken Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam.
إن العلماء هم ورثة الأنبياء لم يرثوا دينارا ولا درهما وإنما ورثوا العلم فمن أخذه أخذ بحظ وافر.
"Verily, the scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets, and they do not pass dinar nor dirham. They just pass on knowledge. Who took it, then he has taken part many. "
It Has Three Kinds of Science:
1. Knowledge of God, Names, and his qualities as well as matters related to it. An example is as Allah revealed Surat al-Ikhlaash, verse Chair, and so forth.
2. Studies on the news from God about the things that have happened and will happen in the future and that is happening. An example is Allah revealed the verses of the story, promises, threats, the nature of Heaven, the nature of Hell, and so forth.
3. The Science of God commands relating to the hearts and deeds of the body, such as faith in God, knowledge about the heart and condition, as well as the words and deeds of limbs. And it is entered in it the science of the fundamentals of the faith and of the rules of Islam and entered in it the science which deals with words and deeds are obvious, such as the sciences of fiqh that discuss legal deeds. And it is part of the science of religion. 
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (d th. 728 H) rahimahullaah also said, "It has been said Yahya ibn 'Ammar (d th. 422 H),' Science that there are five:
1. Science is a life for religion, the science of monotheism
2. Science is a religious meal, which is the science of studying the meanings of Al-Qur'an and hadith
3. Science is a religion of medicine, the science fatwa. If a catastrophe (catastrophe) came to a servant, he needs someone who is able to cure him of the accident, as stated by Ibn Mas'ud radhiyallaahu 'anhu
4. Science is a religion of disease, namely theology and heresy, and
5. Science which is the destruction to religion, witchcraft and the like him. '"
[Copied from the book The Road to Heaven Sciences Demand "Demand Free Science", Author of Yazid ibn Abdul Qadir Jawas, Publishers Library At-Taqwa, PO BOX 264 - 16 001 Bogor West Java - Indonesia, Rabi'uts Tsani First published 1428H / April 2007M]