!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Political maneuvers performed before Marzuki Alie Extraordinary Congress Democrats apparently reached the ears of the Upper House Democratic Chairman Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.




Political maneuvers performed before Marzuki Alie Extraordinary Congress Democrats apparently reached the ears of the Upper House Democratic Chairman Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Yudhoyono was then spread the message to a short-pitched warning Marzuki, all members of the House of Lords, all ministers, and all the Regional Chairman of the Executive Board of the Democratic Party.

Chairman of the Democrat Party Sutan Bhatoegana admitted receiving the brief message. "Yes indeed there was a message. But I think it was given to all cadre of Democrats that later outbreaks can take place smoothly without division," said Sutan in Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, Wednesday (03/27/2013).

Meanwhile, the following brief message:

From: Chairman Wanbin / MTP PD
To: Waka Wanbin PD, Mr. Marzuki Alie
CC: 1. The Members MTP 2. The Minister of War 3. The DPD Chief PD
1. I received information from several sources that Mr. Marzuki Alie DPC Chairman PD gather at a place in Jakarta. Other information that I received about it, its not worth For I mentioned in the SMS. I am worried congressional events reoccur PD 2010, including any cases embarrassing.
2. I do not know what the agenda of Pak Marzuki Alie in the party when we are still in trials like this. Why should gather again the Chairman of DPC as that. While Mr. Marzuki had met me immediately, and promised to keep the situation calm associated with outbreaks on March 30, 2013.
3. I remind you, who hurt the interests of the party just to meet their personal interests, is one that will destroy our party. This is my warning.
4. That being the case, the Chairman of the Council of asking the PD I was invited to all cadres of PD, whether to unite for the sake of the party, or choose to support the interests of individuals. Is the time to choose.
5. If the Chairman of the DPD PD could not communicate with the Chairman of the DPC PD, for the sake of the interests of PD, I found directly with the Chairman of the DPC PD. Wants what? Still want to unite For PD and for the sake of the upcoming 2014 election, or elect to meet the interests of individuals. Also the time to choose. Sorry, since PD stands for the first time I say this. Quite a while ago I refrained. Now they can not. For the sake of our beloved Democratic Party, I will take all the risk.
6. Many times we agree and fully understand that the outbreak is not really necessary. It might say an outbreak of "accidents". Why is there a maneuver to and fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment