!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A poem sent to Fredrich Yunadi, lawyer of former Head of Criminal Investigation Police Headquarters Susno Duadji. He suspected it was the work of Susno poetry, though he could not be sure whether the sender's contact BlackBerry messenger (BBM) that is owned by Susno.



A poem sent to Fredrich Yunadi, lawyer of former Head of Criminal Investigation Police Headquarters Susno Duadji. He suspected it was the work of Susno poetry, though he could not be sure whether the sender's contact BlackBerry messenger (BBM) that is owned by Susno.

"I thank the poem yesterday (Sunday, 05/05/2013). But I do not know for sure it's from a BBM contact him or not. There are many BBM contacts. But I am 100 percent sure that the language he. Poem that he made," said Fredrich when contacted on Monday (06/05/2013). The poem is titled "Moon and Star", aimed at the Crescent Star Party, the party place Susno signed up as members, and contains a "vent" Susno about the case.

Susno beliefs about language style, not necessarily Fredrich can also make sure Susno been using a BlackBerry mobile phone from inside prison. He even claimed to have not even met Susno since his client was at the LP Class IIB Cibinong, Bogor regency, West Java. Included a statement that the poem was written Susno on the first day he got the LP cells Cibinong, Thursday (02/05/2013).

Here's the poem.

MOON STAR

Count was relatively short chronicle I was in my family love this very,
Indeed, I've come but I'm not a newcomer,
already imprinted on my soul and STAR MONTH since ancient times,,,
since I'm not familiar with the political,

Father and my family ideology adherents panatik MONTH STAR,
His true Masjumi,
Law stands,
standing of truth and justice is the party line of my struggle.

Because that's the issue that caused the country collapsed and difficult to get up,
Moon Star loves this country,
Star moon will be very angry and sad,,,,,,
sad, When the law is twisted,

when the law is interpreted in the interests of the holders of power and law enforcement itself,
How easy to punish and destroy someone's career in the land which he said "berazas" it's legal, easy,,,,
and easy, easy lembih Far from punishing thieves in flip-flops,
even easier than punishing thieves clothesline panties,

The trick,,,
Enough with the "power" and,, "arrogance"
The second miracle when it was met, doomed career and personal freedom,
Easy, is not it?

As a cadre of true MONTH STAR,
I'm not afraid of it,
I willingly imprisoned,
I'm even willing to die for the sake of law, truth and real justice,

I was in prison, I am not giving up.
Are not we as humans are halifah on earth?
Is not Allah will hate injustice,
Allah hates kezoliman.

O God,,, they robbed my freedom on the pretext of "enforce" the law,
O God.,,, They are very strong,,,,
But,,, but I strongly believe that GOD Almighty is Strong,,
Yes GOD show them that YOU zolim who is Strong,

YES Aamiin Rabb.
Only the best MU I ask for help.

Jakarta, the first day I am in prison. (SD)

No comments:

Post a Comment