(Part two hundred and ninety-four, Depok, West Java, Indonesia, 18 June 2015, 20:02 pm)
To Dear children, grandchildren and brothers and sisters.
Through this letter I enclose also by a bit-by dates, after I traveled Hajj / Umrah to Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
Also information about the Kabah, so that my brothers and sisters when there is fortune and ability (healthy) took time to leave Hajj / Umrah.
Because Allah says in the Quran and Hadith, reward someone who departed Hajj / Umrah is going to Heaven.
According to Abu Yahya Badrussalam Lc in tauziahnya in Radio Rodja, Tuesday evening, June 2, 2015,
Quoting a hadith, the House of Allah (mosques) which was first built in the earth is Haram (Kaaba) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
Kabah, he said, was built by the Angels, located parallel to the Baitul Makmur is in seventh heaven.
Baitul Makmur is the House of God in the seventh heaven entered every day 70,000 angels, who after entering never come back out.
According Badrussalam, after the construction of Kabah, 40 years later, after the Angels build Haram (Ka'aba) later in pugar Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Adam build Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, Palestine.
Haram of Mecca called the city, because the city is forbidden to do haraam, including forbidden to cut trees, or thorn tree, or kill all beings, including animals.
When the reward of prayer in the Haram equivalent to 100,000 times more than prayer in other places, it is the opposite when one sinner sin also multiplied.
Prophet Muhammad said in his saying best Safar (travel / tour) for a Muslim is bersafar to the city of Mecca and Medina (go Hajj / Umrah).
That is why in these two cities, today's 24-hour full never empty of pilgrims who came from all over the world, both in order to worship Umrah, or Hajj.
Because the word of God, every person who does Worship Umrah and Hajj thanked heaven, and removed all the sins, like a newborn baby
Ustad said on Radio Rodja (wave 756 AM / SW / http://www.radiorodja.com
TV Rodja www.almanhaj.or.id)
To open the doors of paradise we need a key. And lock the door of heaven it is stated: '' Laillahailaulah Muhamadarasullah '' (There is no god that must be worshiped except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)
However, Ustad says it again, every lock there must be some geriginya, in order to open the door smoothly.
And cam latches the door of heaven it is, the obligatory prayers five times a day, fast during Ramadan, pay Zakat, and Hajj / Umrah when able (there are funds and healthy).
Prayer is a very important second after the sentence Shahadat (Tawheed) in the pillars of Islam, which is why when we are in the reckoning either in the grave and in the Day of Judgment (the hereafter), then the first time that asked about prayer.
Prayer is very important because it is obligatory, if implemented similar reward of 50 cycles a day (remember Isra Mirad), but when the left (do not neglect prayer) is also a very big sin far greater than adultery.
After each prayer, I encourage a lot of remembrance and istigfar, such Subhanallah (Most holy God), Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah), Laillahaillaulah (There is no god that must be worshiped except Allah), Allahu Akbar (God is great), Walakhauwalakuwataillabillah (not something the power to grant us except Allah), Astaghfirullahallazim (O Allah, forgive all the sins of your servant).
Muhammad himself while alive, despite being guaranteed God to go to heaven, because the Prophet and Apostles infallible (God kept from sin), every day reading Istighfar 100 times a day.
In addition to remembrance and forgiveness we should also familiarize read Surah Al-Ikhlas 10 times. Because the words of the Prophet Muhammad read surah Al Ikhlas reward 2/3 equivalent reading the Quran, but read the Koran stammering only (non-current) one letter can be two rewards, if the current (understandable meaning) Angel is with those who read it, pray that the reading the Quran came in paradise.
Prophet Muhammad also said, whoever read surah Al Ikhlas 10 times, God will give the palace to its readers in heaven.
Because God said he would forgive all the sins in spite of the skies (Except commit Shirk / associating partners with God, go to the shaman / the normal / kyais shaman, ask something to the grave Kramat), and avoid major sins such as riya, fornicate, and bakil / stingy ,
Because, said the Prophet Muhammad, every morning (dawn) fell two types of angels to earth, which is one kind of always prayed to God to people who do sadakoh (doing good to others, especially his parents, siblings relatives, and neighbors requested doubled sustenance.
While one type of other angels ask Allah to destroy (take back the treasure that has been entrusted to the Bakil / stingy earlier. Anyway act or stingy Bakil is one big sin.
Many have done that brings great rewards, such as friendship (to visit parents and relatives / colleagues) and lo brother / friend you are more sick, because Angel with people who visit his brother who was hit by a test of God, as unfortunate illness, death , Melawatlah relatives / friends who were stricken died, let alone reward those who menyolatkan equivalent bodies of the qirod (the mountain of Uhud pure gold) and deliver the corpse to the grave is a reward of two qirod (equivalent of two Mount Uhud pure gold).
Ustad said it again quoting an authentic hadith, there is a companion asked the Prophet Muhammad. Amalan what makes a person go to heaven, '' asked a friend, '' Then the Prophet said, one of the causes someone to go to heaven, said the Prophet, God love someone that is beneficial to others ''.
Benefits for others, both his parents, his brothers, his grandchildren, or beneficial to its neighbors, and beneficial to humans lainnnya piada general.
Benefits for others it:
First, the most important benefits have contributed so orabg how else it can live safe from the punishment of Allah both of Azab grave, and in the Hereafter, in the form of advice or examples of appropriate behavior exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad. Also pray that the other person gets Grace and Hidayah from God, and pray for both parents, or relatives who have died, that they be forgiven all his sins from God.
Other benefits such as earning a living for my wife and kids, helping their parents, brothers and sisters who are poor / misfortune befalls.
A few introductory glimpse souvenirs Hajj and Umrah trips from your brother.
Umrah HAJJ AND AS REDEEMER SINS
Ustadz Nur Kholis bin Kurdian
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه: أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: )العمرة إلى العمرة كفارة لما بينهما, والحج المبرور ليس له جزاء إلا الجنة(.
From Abu Hurairah radhiyallahu'anh said, "Verily Allah shallallahu'alaihiwasallam said," Umrah to Umrah other one is a sin between them, and Hajj Mabrur no reward for him apart from Heaven. "
This hadith narrated valid by:
1. Sahih al-Bukhari in his Bab al-'Umrah Wujûb wa Fadhluha (no. 1773) from the path of Malik bin Anas. 
2. Muslim in his Sahih in Chapter Fadl al-Hajj wa al-'Umrah (no. 437) from the path of Malik bin Anas. 
3. al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan in Chapter Maa Dzukir fi Fadl al-'Umrah (no. 933) from the path Sufyan al-Thaury. 
4. al-Nasa'i in his Sunan in Chapter Fadl al-Hajj al-Mabrur (no. 2622) from the path of Suhail bin Abi Saleh,  and in Chapter Fadl al-'Umrah (no. 2629) of the track Malik bin Anas. 
5. Ibn Majah in his Sunan in Chapter Fadl al-Hajj wa al-'Umrah (no. 2888) from the path of Malik bin Anas. 
They are all from Sumaiy of Abu Hurairah radhiyallahu'anh marfu'an.
كفارة (Kaffarah) means a sin
الحج المبرور (al-Hajj al-Mabrur) Haji means that no admixture with sin,  because al-Mabrur of the word al-Birr, which means obedience. And some interpret as an accepted Hajj. 
In the above hadith, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam explained the virtues of Umrah and Hajj. Namely Umrah can atone between two Umrah. The sin of this kind are classified by the scholars in the category of righteous deeds or obedience. But the righteous deeds according to Ahlus Sunnah jumhur can only atone small, and even then with the proviso avoid major sins.  As the words of the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam in a hadith, among others:
الصلوات الخمس, والجمعة إلى الجمعة, ورمضان إلى رمضان, مكفرات ما بينهن إذا اجتنب الكبائر
The five daily prayers and Friday to Friday one another, and Ramadan to Ramadan other one is a sin between all of them while someone avoid major sins. 
He sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam also said:
ما من امرئ مسلم تحضره صلاة مكتوبة فيحسن وضوءها وخشوعها وركوعها, إلا كانت كفارة لما قبلها من الذنوب ما لم يؤت كبيرة وذلك الدهر كله »
It is not a Muslim prayer fardhu arrival time later he smarten wudhunya, smarten khusyuknya and rukuknya unless it was a sin he had done before while he had not committed great sins, and penance that lasted throughout the ages. 
Imam Nawawi rahimahullah said, "All sins can be forgiven by righteous deeds except sin because big because big sin it can only be redeemed by repentance.
Al-Qadi 'Iyad rahimahullah said, "Forgiveness is mentioned in this tradition is concerned while not committing a grave sin, and this is the opinion of Ahlus Sunnah, and the great sin it can only be redeemed by repentance or the grace and virtue of Allah ta'ala. [ 12]
Then there is the question, "If a person does not have a small sin, because his sins have been redeemed by good deeds such as the five daily prayers, Friday, fasting Arafat and others, sin is to be redeemed by the umrah?"
The answer is, "If someone does not have a small sin and big sin, then umrah umrah to another one was recorded as righteous deeds with which the servant becomes high degree. And if he does not have a small sin but has a great sin then, we hope to alleviate it. "
It is as mentioned by as-Suyuti rahimahullah on one faidah which he rahimahullah quote from the Imam Nawawi rahimahullah bahwasannya if someone says, "If ablution was sin sin what will be redeemed by prayer? And if prayer was sin sin what will be redeemed by fasting Arafat, fasting 'Ashura' and greeting amin a congregation that coincides with the word amen the Angels? which is all it is a sin as described in the hadith of the Prophet. Then the answer is as answers to the scholars are all righteous deeds it is a small sin if sin is in itself a servant, and if there is no sin on him big or small, then all the righteous deeds written as a favor which the degree of a slave elevated , and if in itself is no small sin, but there is a great sin then we hope to memperingannya. 
Then if a form of penance in the form of the addition of weighing scales kindness later on the Day of Judgment or sin?
The answer is in the form of penance for sins, as has been the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam mentioned in other traditions that the good deeds that can erase the sins of a servant. Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:
وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها
And iringilah bad deeds with good deeds, the good deeds that will remove it. 
A servant when leaving this world in different circumstances, there is no sin at all, because he has given taufik by Allah Almighty to perform righteous deeds and repent to Him from all the sins of magnitude, some are brought righteous deeds and brings great sin other than shirk. If Allah Almighty wants forgiveness so great a servant of sin will be forgiven him, and if not, then Allah Almighty will do charity scales to determine which one of them severe.
Therefore, a Muslim should always be vigilant! If he fell into a small puddle of sin then he should immediately perform righteous deeds in order that sin was erased as a result of his actions with righteous deeds he does. Whereas, if he fell on a puddle major sin then he should immediately repent before he forgot, and before coming to her death.
HAJJ VIRTUE Mabrur
In the above hadith, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam also said that the virtue of Hajj pilgrims not Mabrur admixture with sin. Replies to those who Mabrur Hajj is nothing else but a paradise. Imam Nawawi rahimahullah added that the reward for those who Mabrur Hajj was not only forgiven their sins but also put in heaven. 
There is a question, "What are the criteria that Mabrur Hajj?
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih al-'Utsaimin rahimahullah mentions four criteria Mabrur hajj, namely:
1. Ikhlas because Allah Almighty, not because of riya 'as it wanted to get the praise and respect of the community, and also not because sum'ah like to tell that he had been on pilgrimage with the aim to be called Mr. or Mrs. Hajj Hajjah.
2. Mutâba'ah follow the guidance of the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam in manasiknya,  as the Prophet He sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam:
You should take guidance from me your rituals. 
3. From the treasure kosher, not haraam such as usury, the result of gambling or the result of depriving the rights of others,  or the proceeds of corruption and so forth, as the Prophet:
أيها الناس, إن الله طيب لا يقبل إلا طيبا وإن الله أمر المؤمنين بما أمر به المرسلين, فقال: يا أيها الرسل كلوا من الطيبات واعملوا صالحا إني بما تعملون عليم [المؤمنون: 51] وقال: يا أيها الذين آمنوا كلوا من طيبات ما رزقناكم [البقرة: 172] ثم ذكر الرجل يطيل السفر أشعث أغبر, يمد يديه إلى السماء, يا رب, يا رب, ومطعمه حرام, ومشربه حرام, وملبسه حرام, وغذي بالحرام, فأنى يستجاب لذلك? "
O people, verily Allah Almighty is good and does not accept except that good anyway. Verily Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala commanded the believers as He commanded the apostles. then, Allah Almighty says, 'O apostles! Eat of (food) is good, and serve righteousness (al-Muminun / 23: 51). And Allah Almighty says, 'O those who believe, eat of the good luck that we give to you "(al-Baqarah / 2: 172). Then the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said people who are traveling for a long time; her hair matted, dusty, and lifted his hands to the sky, 'O my Lord, O my Lord,' while the food haram, his drink unlawful, his clothing unlawful, and given the adequacy of the illicit, how they will be heard? ". [19 ]
4. Freedom of action rafats (jima 'or the words and actions that led to it), and fusuq (wickedness), as well as jidal (arguing instead in order to establish the truth).  This is as an explanation of the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam in Hadith young sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam:
من حج لله فلم يرفث, ولم يفسق, رجع كيوم ولدته أمه
Whoever does Hajj sincerely for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala without cruel and wickedness, then he returned without sin, as when he was born by his mother ". 
Another scholar who mentions that Hajj sign deeds Mabrur is someone after Hajj is better than ever before. 
FAWAID OF Hadith
1. Charity a pious can atone small, and among the pious practices it is umrah and hajj.
2. Replies Hajj Mabrur but can atone could also lead to heaven.
3. Treasure kosher is one of the requirements to obtain Hajj Mabrur.
4. Charity pious can raise the degree of a person on the side of Allah Almighty.
5. Ikhlas and mutâba'ah is a basic requirement of receipt of righteous deeds.
6. Repentance is a small and big sin.
7. For a servant when he fell into sin smaller then he should immediately perform righteous deeds as kaffarah her, and if he fell into great sin then should he hastily repent of sin before he forgot them and before his death lives.
8. A Muslim in doing righteous deeds should be intended to atone for sin, then intended to get the reward and pleasure of Allah Almighty.
9. The form of penance for the elimination of sin is the servant of the servant in question.
10. Sin is a great addition to shirk it depends on the will of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, if he wants the forgiveness of the sins forgiven, and if not, then the reckoning.
• Sahih Al-Bukhari. Muhammad ibn Isma'il. Beirut: Dar al-Najah Tauq, 1422 H.
• Sahih Muslim. Muslim bin Hajjaj. Beirut: Dar Ihya 'al-Turath al-'Arabi, without year.
• Sunan al-Tirmidhi. Muhammad bin 'Isa. Egypt: Maktabah Mustafa al-Baby al-Halabi, 1395 H.
• Sunan al-Nasa'i. Shoaib Ahmad bin. Halab: Maktab al-Mathbu'at al-Islamiyya, 1406 H.
• Sunan Ibn Majah. Muhammad ibn Yazid. Without spot: Dar Ihya 'al-Pole al-'Arabiyyah, nd), p. 964.
• Kitab al-'Ain. al-Khalil bin Ahmad al-Basri. Without spot: Dar Maktabat al-Hilal, without year.
• muhkam wa al-al-al-A'dzam Muhith. Ibn sidah. Beirut: Dar al-Pole al-'ilmiyah, 1421 H.
• Nihayah fi al-Gharib al-Hadith wa al-Atsar. Ibn al-Athir. Beirut: Maktabat al-'Ilmiyyah, 1399 H.
• Maa Gharib fi Tafsir al-Shahihain Muslim wa al-Bukhari. Muhammad ibn Futuh al-Humaidi. Egypt: Maktabat al-Sunnah, 1415 H.
• Lawami 'al-Anwar al-Bahiyyah. Muhammad bin Ahmad al-Sifarini. Damascus: Muassasat wa al-Khafiqain Maktabatiha, 1402 H.
• al-Minhaj Sharh Sahih Muslim bin Hajjaj. Yahya bin Neural al-Nawawi. Beirut: Dar Ihya 'Turath al-'Arabi, 1392 H.
• Dibaj Sharh Sahih al-Muslim bin Hajjaj. Abdurrahman al-Suyuti. Saudi Arabia: Dar Ibn 'Affan, 1416 H.
• Sharh Riyadh al-Righteous. Muhammad ibn Saleh al-'Utsaimin. Riyadh: Dar al-Wathan, 1426 H.
[Copied from the magazine edition of As-Sunnah 05 / Year XVI / 1433H / 2012M. Publishers Foundation Standing Committee Istiqomah Surakarta, Jl. Solo-Purwodadi Km.8 Selokaton Gondangrejo Solo 57 183 Tel. 0271-858197 Fax 0271-858196]