!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chairman of the Supreme Council for the Democratic Party, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the Integrity Pact to be signed by all cadres is a form of 'intervention' to drive and increase the prestige of the party bearing the mercy star back in the right direction.

Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono


Chairman of the Supreme Council for the Democratic Party, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the Integrity Pact to be signed by all cadres is a form of 'intervention' to drive and increase the prestige of the party bearing the mercy star back in the right direction.
Yudhoyono acknowledged, before the Integrity Pact has been listening, listening and reading a number of comments from the public. "In a sense the criticism and comments," Yudhoyono said in a speech to his introduction before reading the Integrity Pact in Cikeas, Bogor, Sunday (02/10/2013).
"Some time ago also from its own cadre why SBY as the originator of the Democratic Party and Chairman of Board of Trustees of the party did not do enough when the party's electability in a low state. Was that I heard directly or indirectly from the cadre. They asked me to take responsibility," said SBY.
Therefore, Yudhoyono said, after a meeting of the Upper House Democrats are preparing an Integrity Pact force in the ranks of the party and will be signed by the main cadres and officials. So what are the points ala Cikeas Integrity Pact in order to save the Democratic Party to contest the 2014 election. Here's the contents.
1. Always maintain the integrity and continue to promote the welfare of the nation state, and keep the good name of the Democratic Party with full awareness and responsibility, I will continue to uphold the cadres are clean, smart and polite.
2. In the main task is to serve the public, just in the works for all and not make decisions that discriminate between ethnic, religious, gender and other identity differences.
3. Appropriate ideology, and the Democratic Party platform, I would seriously strengthen the pluralistic harmony and tolerance, based on the Constitution of 1945, Pancasila, Homeland and national unity.
4. For the spirit of development is reached I will work hard to improve the lives of the poor with pro-people measures being taken by the government would I run and upgrade.
5. As a cadre of Democrats I will always obey and abide by the constitution, laws and regulations, as a reflection of the attitude of the good citizen and party cadres who trust and responsibility.
6. As a cadre of Democrats currently running the legislative and judicial duties I will perform moral and clean governance from corruption, kapable, and responsive and works backwards to the nation.
7. As a public official I will prevent and refrain from acts of corruption, bribery, misconduct, and gross violations of the drug. If I suspect, accused and convicted in accordance with the code of conduct I ready to accept the sanctions set honorary board.
8. When I was named as a suspect, accused or convicted in a corruption case I was willing to resign from my position in the Democratic Party and is ready to receive the honor council sanctioned the dismissal of the party.
9. As state officials and the public as well as form my support for anti-corruption movement I was willing to give up my wealth of data to the Democratic Party and its Honorary Board TIN me.
10. Especially with regard to the frequent occurrence of corruption and implementation of national and regional budgets then I am in charge of the executive or legislative office pledged not to the contrary. I'm open to sanctions if my organization I do deviations from what I promised.
"So I'm open to sanction the organization if I refuse to sign or violate what I have promised," said SBY.
In signing the Integrity Pact, 33 Democrats present Chairman of Council

 
 Chairman of the Supreme Council for the Democratic Party, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono led the signing of the Integrity Pact containing 10 items to all the cadres of the party bearing the star at his mercy, Cikeas, Bogor, Sunday (10/02/2013).

Integrity Pact signatories carried forward three turns, then turns on. Each advanced to the front desk, and Yudhoyono signed the Integrity Pact which is across the table take notice.

During the signing of this Integrity Pact, the President was accompanied by Executive Director of the Democrat Party Toto Riyanto. After three people came to sign the Integrity Pact, SBY then certify their signatures.

During his speech, the President admitted the preparation of Integrity Pact is applicable to the ranks of the Democratic Party cadres and cadres must be signed and principal officers of the party. He advised and invited the Integrity Pact is also applicable and applied public.

One of the points emphasized Integrity Pact anyone that public officials should try to prevent themselves contrary to law, corruption, drugs and other serious violations. If violated, it must be ready to accept the sanctions imposed by the Honorary Board of the Democratic Party.

"In the case of a defendant or suspect else I was willing to resign from the ranks of the Democratic Party or ready to receive sanction from the ranks of the Democratic Party," read point number eight Integrity Pact.

No comments:

Post a Comment