!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Every answer given, the priest always quoting the Koran. It makes me feel like having the Qur'an., And I get a proper explanation about the contents of the Koran," Rhonda said as excerpted from onislam.net.

Rhonda

"Every answer given, the priest always quoting the Koran. It makes me feel like having the Qur'an., And I get a proper explanation about the contents of the Koran,"  Rhonda said as excerpted from onislam.net.





Rhonda decision to settle in the UK to bring blessings. Whether coincidence or divine guidance, his new home near London mosque.

Adjacent to the mosque makes often met with Muslims, especially during Ramadan arrives.

That makes him happy, Rhonda had the opportunity to consult with the imam of the mosque. Routinely, Ronda met with the priest.

Coming home from the meeting, he was satisfied with the answers given every priest.

It makes it a lot more motivated to read. He noted that part is not understood. Then he asked the priest back to the next meeting.

"Every answer given, the priest always quoting the Koran. It makes me feel like having the Qur'an., And I get a proper explanation about the contents of the Koran,"  Rhonda said as excerpted from onislam.net.

Two years Rhonda has studied Islam either through lecture or discussion that he followed the imam of London, it was a moment where Rhonda is ready to become Muslim.

"I say two sentences creed in London. Moment I do not wear hijab, but in the end I wore the hijab," he said with a smile.


In the search to find God, Rhonda out of the old religion.

Entering adulthood, precisely the age of 17 years, Rhonda began studying Buddhism. However, it was not long, as he turned to Hinduism.

After graduating high school, Rhonda who had questioned the existence of God, decided to settle in the UK. In State of Queen Elizabeth Rhonda attend college comparative religion.

During college, he studied many religions such as Hinduism and Islam. When at the end of the lecture, he felt a closeness to Islam.

At that time, he remembered one of his friends from Australia. Incidentally he had just returned from Palestine.

He has a book called "The Israeli Arab Question '. From the book, he gets knowledge about Islam.

After reading the book, he returned home. He sat for a moment while watching the television and emerging programs on Islam.

"This is what makes me want to be closer, Alhamdulillah," he said, as quoted from onislam.net.


Rhonda was born in a family with a strong Christian tradition. It made him accustomed to attend Sunday school.

"I am the youngest of five children," the story of Rhonda, as quoted from onislam.net.

"We are, he added," always went to Sunday school, it was because we wanted the money to play. I hope my brothers do not mind if I tell you, "she recalls.

During the Sunday school, Rhonda feel free to keimananya against God. Indeed, he tried to cover it with more doubts studying Christianity.

Unfortunately, those doubts intensified. He still he did not feel anything.

Feelings need a new God when the accident occurred. At that time, the horse who was riding out of control.

The situation was made ​​so need God. "I just cried. God help me," he said. "From there, I knew that there was something bigger."


No comments:

Post a Comment