|Jakarta Floods Map|
Heavy rain was no longer flushed Jakarta on Friday (01/18/2013) from morning until noon today. However, the impact of the heavy rain yesterday, while still leaving flooding in some locations.
Heavy rain was no longer flushed Jakarta on Friday (01/18/2013) from morning until noon today. However, the impact of the heavy rain yesterday, while still leaving flooding in some locations. Traffic Management Center (TMC) Metro Jaya Police recorded at least 37 points a flood that has not drivable vehicles.
Based on information collected from the clerk TMC Kompas.com Police, Assistant Commissioner of Sri Santoso, a total of 37 point spread flooding following areas:
1. Kramat Raya in front of the Islamic Center, the water level was as high as 60 cm so it can not be passed
2. ODOT Road AHM Tancho until the water level 30 cm
3. In front of Mangga Dua, the water level of 60 cm, a vehicle can not pass
4. Lotte Mart Kelapa Gading, water level 50 cm
5. Post 9 Jalan Sulawesi, the water level 20 cm
6. The road in front of the police station Pluit Kingdom, the water level 40 cm
7. Pluit Road North, the water level of 60 cm so that the vehicle can not pass
8. RE Martadinata near Crab Market, the water level 20 cm
9. Terminal Priok, the water level 20 cm
10. Ancol new road in front of the court, the water level 40 cm
1. Daan Road, around the office Samsat, the water level reached 60 cm
2. Daan Road, in front of Indosiar, the water level reached 60 cm
3. In front Citraland, the water level 50 cm
4. Tubagus Angke jembataan two directions, the water level reached 70 cm
5. McD direction of Green Garden, the water level 50 cm
6. Puri Kembangan Road, at traffic light Puri, the water level 50 cm
7. Close Pospol Ringroad, the water level 60 cm
8. At Home Trisakti, the water level 50 cm
9. In front Sources Sane, the water level 50 cm
10. Central Park, the water level 90 cm
11. Suspension Bridge, a height of 40 cm
12. Angke, water level 40 cm
13. Cengkareng development direction, the water level 50 cm
14. Yadika Grogol, the water level 40 cm
15. Tambora Commerce area, the water level 50 cm
16. Daan Jelambar direction, water level 30 cm
17. Clove Road, the water level 60 cm
1. Downstream dam in front of RS Mintoharjo, the water level 30 cm
2. Hotel Sahid rear, height 20 cm water
3. Sarinah Thamrin, the water level 20 cm
4. Thamrin horse sculpture, height 20 cm water
5. Cempaka Hotel Suprapto, the water level 15 cm
6. Gunung Sahari directions Industrial Road, the water level 15 cm
7. Roundabout Hotel Indonesia, the water level 10 cm
1. Jatinegara in front of the police station, the water level 25 cm
2. Gate Cempaka Putih, the water level 20 cm
3. Pulogadung Industrial Zone, the water level 30 cm
1. Road H Safii, Tevet, is still closed due to the water level was 80 cm
2. Slaughter Mampang, the water level of 50 cm, a vehicle can not pass
3. West Cilandak, Lebak Bulus 3, the water level of 50 cm, a vehicle can not pass
Head of Data Information and Public Relations of the National Agency for Disaster Management (BNPB) Sutopo Purwo Nugroho confirmed flood that inundated dozens of points in Jakarta is not as big as in 2007. It is seen from the region, the number of casualties, and more. The impact of the current floods have not reached half of which occurred in 2007.
"I told you not for 2007 because the rain was going to happen," said a press statement Sutopo time associated flooding in Jakarta, BNPB Office, Jakarta, Friday (01/18/2013).
BNPB noted, Jakarta area affected by floods now reaches 41 square kilometers. Of the region, at least 248 846 people (97 608 heads of households), which is derived from RT 910, 337 RW, 74 villages and 31 districts, and 18,018 displaced souls.
In 2007, the total area affected by the floods reached 231 square kilometers and has 320 000 people evacuated and 80 people died. Value loss of Rp 4.3 trillion.
Regarding rainfall, Sutopo convey, rainfall in Jakarta on Thursday (17/01/2013) reached 125 millimeters, but uneven and just flushed some areas. In 2007, rainfall in Jakarta 200-300 millimeters.
"It's smaller. However saw a record 50 years, the intensity of the relatively higher rainfall often occurs in late January and early February," he said.