!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Muslim living in a secular country, does not mean can not live a normal life. Kara Allouzi able to prove it.

 Kara Allouzi 





A Muslim living in a secular country, does not mean can not live a normal life. Kara Allouzi able to prove it.

Kara embraced Islam in 1993, when she married her husband. Female 45 years, said Islam could calm her down when she was lost and stricken with fear.

"What would I say to non-Muslims who watched the program, I believe you're watching this program for a reason, because you want to know about Islam and you want to know what happened to me," Kara said in a statement posted OnIslam . the net.

"This is a big question that we have when we non-Muslims into Muslims. So you can see a Muslim woman can live a normal life and have a lot of peace and joy diluputi."

Kara appealed to the public who are affected by the fear of not listening to the words of others. "Do not think about what might happen to you, but know what will happen to you will be beautiful, and listen to your heart and do not listen to others."

According to Kara, striving to be better to be done continuously. "So it becomes a personal struggle better never ends," he said.

After embracing Islam, Kara said the importance of balancing physical and spiritual life.

He then founded the ESL Center in Amman, Jordan, an institution that teaches English to adults. Another objective was to share knowledge.

"This is truly a family affair. Husband helped me, he stepped in and provided guidance and strengthen my weaknesses. Husband I lobbied a number of ministries and the Jordanian society. My strength is in academics, so we worked together as a family to promote ESL center we. Not only to teach English, but also to teach understanding, tolerance and patience between the two cultures, "he said as excerpted from Onislam.net.

Kara continued, "In the future, we hope to open several other centers in the Middle East, the Gulf region, in Syria and Lebanon, God willing




Her name is Kara Allouzi. He was born and raised in the United States. Unfortunately, he will not hesitate religion is inherited from both parents.

"I inherited my parents Christianity. But at the same time, they also taught me to Islam. They used to say: 'do not do this, do not do it not because we say so, but because God asked you not to do it' , "he said as quoted from Onislam.net.

Although Kara hearts filled with faith in Islam, but it feels incomplete knowledge. Therefore, the response to your activities and seek guidance he can fill the void of his heart.

He had studied other religions, but his heart refused all religions have ever learned. Finally he saw Islam as the best option.

"So I think my whole life, I was a Muslim. But I do not know how to find Islam. My father was Catholic, my mother was Protestant. When my father married to the mother, my father 'removed' from the Catholic Church, so he was very disappointed with church, "said Kara.

Disappointment makes parents find religion frees Kara comfortable with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment