!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Besides busy with activities related to the West Java gubernatorial elections which will peak on January 24, candidate for governor of West Java Pitaloka Rieke Diah did not neglect his duty as a wife and mother.

picture by reportase.com
picture by tempo.co





Besides busy with activities related to the West Java gubernatorial elections which will peak on January 24, candidate for governor of West Java  Rieke Diah Pitaloka did not neglect his duty as a wife and mother.




It was revealed Rieke Diah Pitaloka after attending evening events offering artists Dongdang West Java for Ambu Rieke and Abah Teten Masduki New Majestic, Jalan Braga, Bandung, West Java, on Wednesday (01/02/2013) evening.

"I was a good mother to this day. Though now I'm busy here and there, but I always think about and try how can I make the kitchen at home anyway ngebul, that is, how children continue to eat and go to school," said Rieke .

Rieke stressed that his work did not interfere with his work as a good mother and wife. "Children are not anything left because when I went there the kids are taking care of. Maybe if I was at home, my son ngurusin, from food to school," says Rieke.

Besides being a good mother at home, Rieke wants to be a mother to the people of West Java. He said the West Java took a figure head who has motherly heart. "I am willing to be a mother to West Java," Rieke said.

It is said Rieke, instead it is a proof that a woman like her is able to work 10-15 times that of a man.

"At the time I had to work and busy outside, I was still consider family and my children. Besides being a good mother at home, I am also willing to be a good mother to West Java," Rieke said.

Being asked about his career in the entertainment world, Rieke states have long let go for the good of the creation of a change in this country. "If the world of the artist I have long left. Currently, I am going to focus on building in West Java," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment