!-- Javascript Ad Tag: 6454 -->

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The journey is not yet finished (4)

The journey is not yet finished (4)

(The fourth section, Depok, West Java, Indonesia, August 7, 2014, -5.36 pm)
 
Andi F Noya

From since been a civil servant in 1979, and moved into a profession Corrector in Tempo Magazine, then became a journalist in various media ranging from Antara News LKBN agencies, Economic Prospects Magazine, Singapore Radio International (RSI) correspondent in Jakarta, German media correspondent, Hager International worked so Media reporters in Indonesia, I obtained a draw with my friend  Andy F Noya to coordinate  the a reporter who was in Jakarta, as well as the correspondent in Indonesia.

Facilities in the form of an official car operations as Chief Reporter, another car results barter advertising credits so at a subsidized price (cheap). Later the car was withdrawn because of office lasts five-year credit agreement, even though the new car installments over four years, when I resigned from Media Indonesia. But a few months as a reporter walking and correspondent for Radio Singapore International Hager and I could  buy a used Car Kijang.




Total EP in Balikpapan Coast


Since the magazine closed D & R, I try to work and apply several companies, including in Surya Citra Televisi and Total Oil Company in Indonesia. However, in both these companies I fail because they have diabetes.

Total Indonesian special in fact I already passed the written test and interview for PR to be placed in Balikpapan, Total's Chief of Personnel at the time Thomas Djiadji. That's why I had signed a contract hiring, but if the fit test at the health clinic new office I graduated Central Pertamina Balikpapan immediately.

But then , I got a letter from Polyclinic Hospital Pertamina, that I Unfit (not healthy), because the factor of diabetes. So I got the double discrimination of SCTV and of the French oil company Total Indonesia, whereas those who are already affected by diabetes since birth have a lot of success in everyday life, there are so Doctor and Pilot.


Citi Bank Office in Jakarta


This particular pilot, insulin syringes in pairs in the arm that automatically inject insulin into the body when it needs. There is a doctor in Jakarta from birth has been injected with insulin but still live a normal life just as usual.

But yes please punyak each their own policy, which considers no communicable diseases like diabetes there who think this is not the only infectious diseases are genetic disorders can be managed so that people with diabetes can live according to normal doctor's advice.

That is why the refusal to work on SCTV and Total Indonesia in a few years I was unemployed trauma make application to other companies because it is exposed to diabetes in 1986.

HSBC Bank Office in Jakarta


Because the unemployed, incidentally during work in Media Indonesia Daily I ever make Citi Bank Credit Card that I can swipe to buy rice in the supermarket.
Eventually, because I have not worked my credit card debt at Citi Bank continues to swell. Due to other credit cards cujup make photo copies Citi Bank Credit Card and ID card, to pay Citi Bank Credit card nyicil I use the way '' close the hole dug holes' in a way to make another credit card, I started with HSBC credit card, then Standard Chartered Bank credit card and then mebuat ANZ Bank,

Be hopelessly in debt that the interest continues to run and I failed to pay. So that in a few years the Collecotor debt (debt collector) of foreign banks is terrorizing my family either by phone or directly by visiting the home.

So that I was able to repay these debts to my home in Villa Pertiwi, Depok, West Java, I contracted for two years, and I fled to the in-laws house in Cempaka Putih, Central Jakarta.





Standard Chartered Bank Office in Jakarta

Still, terrorized and chased by debt collectors for money from the rent can not pay off five credit cards that I have.

Mrs. Sally's husband ever rented a house that I strangled her neck by some debt collectors claiming to be from Citi Bank, Mrs. Sally's husband thought it was me, but when I was in Ambon served as Communications Specialiast to reconcile the conflict in Ambon (see the story in the journey yet finished part three)

Terror and intimidation had a chance to load my wife so that severe stress menserita been hospitalized and is said my wife had expressed to my brother for me to restore my family (aka not stand to live with me because of Credit Card debt-ridden and can not stand living bersma terror every day until his body continued to decline (skinny).
Now my wife fat again, because since I was accepted back to work so the editor at Business Week and Chief Editor of Beijing Oristar Media all our credit cards and pay off the cap relief requested payment.


ANZ Bank Office in Jakarta


But only a few months a new media pioneer Beijing Oristar Media and Merakan decent salary, I had a stroke when on the new train station until Cikini when going to work in an office in the area of ​​Jalan Sudirman. Finally, due to stroke my bet is no longer able to work me in my work disconnect (FLE). In fact, when I was still in need of membiyai school fees for my second child who was still in school at SMAN 3 Depok.

My first child was working in Media Insurance office near Cikini Train station, so when I had a stroke this is what my son raced to the mosque Cikini station, then by taxi I was rushed to the hospital Sentra Medika, Depok.




PTBA Coal Mining in Tanjung Enim


Fortunately, at that time my wife amid merinis selling cassava cakes and assorted cakes, and if after Eid stout accept orders from nastar cake, black forest cake, cheesecake, and other kastengol ring, and so my son could menyelesikan sekalanya in high school 3 and menyelesikan college majoring in Mathematics (Major) and Agricultural Economics (Minor) at the Bogor Institute of Agriculture. This is actually my second child (youngest) are also accepted at Univeritas Padjadjaran (Padjadjaran University) but because of the cost of tuition and boarding at Padjadjaran expensive, then I encourage my son to study at the Bogor Agricultural Institute (IPB) alone, God bless him for college scholarships IPB of government can also private scholarships Mr Nada Village (Nandes) of Rp 500 thousand per month, Mr. Nandes hopefully reap the rewards from Allah SWT for the services, and may Allah forgive his sins (Mr Nandes recently died of cancer of the tongue after long treatment at Mount Elisabeth Hospital, Singapore.


Now my youngest daughter  is a partner of PT Sucofindo served as Risk Management Consultant (Consultant's risk management) clients include Coal PT Bukit Asam (PTBA Persero) in Tanjung Enim, South Sumatra and PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (IPC). First child after the exit of Bank Panin now pioneering work elsewhere. (Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment