MH17 not all of
the victims were found
There are still nine undiscovered bodies.
Most of the casualties from
286-193 plus 15 crew members-Netherlands nationals.
Netherlands Foreign
Minister Bert Koenders said, "we cannot say it for
sure now ... atwhat point and even when we were
able to find nine bodies that last," he said.
"But we will
do everything that can be done with the cooperation with
the authoritieshere, in order to realize it," he said, the
AFP News Agency was quoted as saying.
Bump the security
Bert Koenders,
the experts did everything that could be done in the identification
process, but banged on the security situation.
The first investigations at
the site of the wreckage last August halted due to fierce
fighting in the region between the Ukraine and the rebels.
They returned in
September after a cease-fire has been achieved four times,
markedthe visit of experts to the site.
The bodies of 12 victims
of the citizens of Indonesia, has been sent to each family
ofIndonesia.
Efforts to find the
last nine bodies more complicated because of the safety
factor.
The research team Netherlands in
September and then conclude, MH17 was struck bya number of objects "high-energy.".
The report did
not mention them specifically, but it is believed that that
question is theair-to-air missiles, which are launched from rebel-controlled areas
of pro Russia.
Both the rebels and the
Government of Ukraine Russia which supports it, have deniedshooting
down the plane. Even turning Russia officials hinted
that it could be a missileit launched fighter jets Ukraine.
Corpse of one of
the victims of the crash of the aircraft Malaysia Airlines MH 17,Supartini, Karanganyar origin arrived
in Adi Soemarmo airport, Solo, Saturday (06/09).
The corpse was
handed over by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia and MASto the
family Supartini.
The cry broke the
family accompany the arrival of the casket of Supartini 3.5
years intolabour migrants in the Netherlands.
Corpse Supartini arrived
at the Adi Soemarmo airport by plane GA 224 at 13.30 GMT.Some
members of the families of the victims welcomed the arrival of the
corpse wereseen Supartini, including younger siblings of
the victim, husband, brother and Murtinicousin victims Anthony and other
relatives.
Before being handed
over to the family, carried out the process of handover the
corpses of made by Malaysia Airlines airline party representative to
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Later, a procession of the
handover by the Foreign Ministry to thefamily.
After that
process, the corpses of Supartini taken by car and
ambulance to the funeral home in Sidorejo RT 11 RW 2, Munggur, Mojogedang, Karanganyar, Central
Java. The funeral procession will be held at the local
village cemetery.
One of the representatives
of the families of the victims, Purwanto, describes the
family already get news News corpse repatriation since
1 September Supartiniyesterday. Purwanto said if the
corpse has been taken care of by his younger
brotherSupartini, Paryati who had left for the Netherlands since two
weeks ago.
"We only got the
news when the corpse comes on Saturday, 6 September. We got
word from Atik, which in the Netherlands that the identification
process had beencompleted in late last week, "he
explained.
In that occasion, Anthony also
say many thanks to the many parties who have helpedthe
repatriation of the bodies. Further he revealed after the
repatriation of the corpse, it will then be brought back to the
funeral home. "The bodies will be buried on this
day," he said.
suparini
Supartini is one of
the 12 CITIZENS who became victims of MH17
Plans for the
repatriation of another victim
Saleh Bin Abdul Sukur,
Station Manager of Malaysia Airlines Jakarta explain until
nowit's been return five bodies of the 12 victims fall WNI MAS MH 17. The
plan within the next two weeks, MAS will return again three corpses
of victims.
"Of the 12 victims
of a citizen of Indonesia, there are already two bodies from
Denpasar we have clear right. Then one of the
terrain, one in Jakarta and one of ouralready face Solo. His
plan if there is no obstruction lam two weeks ahead,
there will be three victims from Jakarta that we face,
"he said.
If he admits corpse identification
process is still not over. The MAS is attempting to
make the process of identifying the corpses soon quickly
completed. "We willcooperate with the police in there
to get information as soon as possible with the
identification of bodies and pemulangannya," he explained.
Krisna Gilani, Directorate
of the protection of Citizens and legal entities IndonesiaIndonesia, the
Foreign Ministry, acknowledged the process of identifying the
bodies is indeed quite long. Because the process of
identifying these demands caution. "Thisprocess of
identification using DNA. So we had to match the data antimortem andposmortem. So very
carefully, in order to minimize the mistakes, "he said. (BBC)

No comments:
Post a Comment